Don'ts of Estate Planning
Click here for a free ESTATE PLAN Evaluation.
- Don’t Die Intestate (no papers….at least 30% of the gross goes to others)
- Don’t Die With a Will Only (about 4+% of the gross goes to others)
- Don’t Die Owning Life Insurance Policy (added to your estate)
- Don’t Die Without a Health Care Directive (end of life costs)
- Don’t Die Owning Property in Joint Tenancy (capital gains)
- Don’t Live Without a Durable Power of Attorney (competency)
|Areas of Practice:
Commercial Law & Contracts
Mergers & Acquisitions
Science, Computers, & Tech
Wills & Trusts
Estate Planning In San Jose
|We take pride in providing personalized legal services for your individual or business needs. Our practice includes: business start up and funding, business buying and selling, business succession planning, business reorganization, estate planning, power of attorney, end of life decisions, lawsuit protection and debt settlement or consolidation. We are also intellectual property attorneys with experience in electrical, software, mechanical and biotech technologies.